Facial Plastic Surgery
For Asian rhinoplasty clients, a less-defined nose with a slightly rounded tip may be recommended to preserve a natural ethnic appearance. However, there is no one-size-fits-all ideal Asian nose. The purpose of the procedure is to work individually on each client’s natural features in a manner that enhances overall facial appearance.
Frequently Asked Questions
For most clients, it takes approximately six weeks for your nose to fully heal after a rhinoplasty.
Results vary person to person, and are greatly driven by both the medical and aesthetic outcomes we are targeting. If expectations are realistic the aim is for both a symmetrical well-proportioned nose, and resolution of medical conditions that were discussed.
• Nasal airway obstruction
• The collapse of cartilage or nasal bones
• Artificial cosmetic appearance to the nose (“overdone nose job”)
• Internal and external nasal valve collapse
• Worsened asymmetry
• Over reduction or inadequate reduction of dorsal height (bridge height/hump)
• Incomplete shaping (not enough of a cosmetic change)
• Excessive or inadequate tip projection
• Excessively narrowed nasal tip (“pinched tip”)
• Excessive internal and/or external scarring (thickened scar tissue)
For more information about our treatments, procedures or pricing please contact us directly.
Plastic Surgery Specialists
Dr. Dragana Spica
Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Peter Loizou