Facial Plastic Surgery
A rhinoplasty or nose job is a complex cosmetic surgical procedure that can be used to correct both functional medical issues such as breathing issues, and aesthetic concerns such as correcting and reshaping a nose so it’s symmetrical.
Frequently Asked Questions
For most clients, it takes approximately six weeks for your nose to fully heal after a rhinoplasty.
Results vary person to person, and are greatly driven by both the medical and aesthetic outcomes we are targeting. If expectations are realistic the aim is for both a symmetrical well-proportioned nose, and resolution of medical conditions that were discussed.
• Nasal airway obstruction
• The collapse of cartilage or nasal bones
• Artificial cosmetic appearance to the nose (“overdone nose job”)
• Internal and external nasal valve collapse
• Worsened asymmetry
• Over reduction or inadequate reduction of dorsal height (bridge height/hump)
• Incomplete shaping (not enough of a cosmetic change)
• Excessive or inadequate tip projection
• Excessively narrowed nasal tip (“pinched tip”)
• Excessive internal and/or external scarring (thickened scar tissue)
For more information about our treatments, procedures or pricing please contact us directly.
Plastic Surgery Specialists
Dr. Dragana Spica
Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Parviz Sadigh
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Peter Loizou