Meet our team of highly skilled doctors and specialists who work together closely to maintain a science-based, yet luxurious aesthetic and wellness clinic.
Aesthetic and Functional Gynaecologists
Dr. Maria Karakoulaki
Lead Aesthetic and Functional Gynaecologist
Dr Maria Karakoulaki studied Medicine at Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich (LMU), and at Cornell University NY USA. She then specialised in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Munich Hospital Harlaching – LMU teaching hospital, and in Elena Venizelou, which is the biggest public maternity and gynaecological hospital in Greece. She is both German (Facharzt) and Greek board certified.
Following her passion to deeply comprehend, and research on the hormonal changes in a woman’s life, from childhood to menopause, Dr Karakoulaki completed a two-year Master’s Degree with honours on “Gynaecological Endocrinology-Infertility” at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
She is an aesthetic gynaecologist and hormone expert. Having conducted hundreds of deliveries and treated a vast number of patients with various hormonal problems over the years, Dr Karakoulaki carries profound knowledge and experience about the problems women face after childbirth, and those they incur as a result of the ageing process. While seeking to always provide the best care to her patients, she wanted to utilise this experience in Aesthetic Gynaecology, where she could help women overcome those kinds of issues.
So, in order to be well-equipped in this field, Dr Karakoulaki underwent the most comprehensive Fellowships in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Gynaecology worldwide, provided by ESAG in London, UK, and the Alinsod Institute in California, USA, where she achieved the highest qualification.
Dr Karakoulaki is proud to bring her combined 18+ years of expertise in women’s health, and the cutting-edge technologies and approaches in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Gynaecology acquired in Europe and the USA, to the UAE.
Aesthetic and Reconstructive Gynaecology – Non-surgical procedures
- Vaginal rejuvenation
- Vaginal tightening
- Labial augmentation
- Labial majora lifting by Femifine
- Laser labial, perineum and anal bleaching
- G-spot amplification
- Urinary incontinence
- Vaginismus (painful intercourse)
- Recurrent vaginal infections
- Lichen sclerosus
- Anal skin tags removal
Aesthetic and Reconstructive Gynaecology – Surgical Procedures
- Labiaplasty (labia minora and majora)
- Clitoral hood reduction
- Clitoromegaly (hypertrophic clitoris) correction
- Menopause: non-hormonal treatments, and personalised hormone replacement therapy
- Gynaecological endocrinology: polycystic ovaries, irregular periods, abnormal bleedings, endometriosis, infertility etc.
- Pathology of the cervix: abnormal pap smear, colposcopy, surgical procedures of the cervix
- Follow up of pregnancies, including High-risk pregnancies
- Paediatric and adolescent gynaecology
Dr. Bibiana Shakour
Specialist Gynaecologist and Obstetrician
Dr. Bibiana Shakkour is an internationally experienced and highly educated medical doctor and a holder of the European Specialisation Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics.
Prior to moving to the UAE, she has had experience in the Czech and Slovak Republic, then as an RMO and SHO in UK and as a specialist OB/GYN in Belgium and France.
Aside from dealing with a sort of obstetrics and gynaecology services, she is also qualified in Medical Acupuncture and is pursuing further qualifications in Cosmetic Gynaecology.
Dr. Virginia Midrigan
Specialist Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Dr. Virginia Midrigan is an experienced obstetrician and gynaecologist with 18 years of experience in her field. She received her license degree of Doctor in Medicine from La Sapienza University, Rome, Italy and has worked in several hospitals and clinics in Moldova, Italy and the UAE.
Dr. Midrigan is highly skilled in treating a wide range of gynaecology conditions including aesthetic and cosmetic gynaecology, cervical pathology, hormonal disorders, infertility, sexual dysfunction problems, colposcopy and breast examination and is passionate about aesthetic and cosmetic gynaecology and anti-aging treatments.
- Non-surgical aesthetic gynaecology and genital rejuvenation by radio frequency, laser, PRP-Platelet Rich Plasma, soft hyaluronic acid fillers for complex feminine rejuvenation and anti-aging
- Non-surgical treatment for urinary incontinence and prolapse management by RF, laser and use of PRP-Gel therapy
- Modern minimally-invasive methods of early detection of cervical cancer, PAP smear, colposcopy and treatment of cervical erosion and another pathologies with the last innovative radio-wave technology
- Family planning counseling
- premarital and antenatal screening
- contraception advisor
- IUD insertion and removal Treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease, STD-sexually transmitted diseases, bladder infections
- Management of hormonal disorders at all ages and bio-identical hormone replacement therapy
Dr. Ghada Al Batran
Specialist Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Dr. Al Batran has over 20 years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She is also proficient in the management of recurrent miscarriages, early pregnancy complications, menstrual disorders, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome and post-menopausal problems.
Dr Al Batran takes great pride in providing a focused and holistic care to her clients in a comfortable and professional environment. She aims to provide client tailored treatments and care according to their needs and always involves clients in the decision making process whilst at the same time respecting their dignity.